Sunday, December 13, 2009

2009 Resolution

It is almost that time of year where everyone starts to make resolutions for the new year. I have already started on a few more this year and have some others I would like to try for the next.

One of my resolutions this year came from watching the Biggest Loser. I realized that even though I did recycle all of those plastic water bottles I was using, I still went through a lot of bottles. At the beginning of 2009, I went out and purchased a Brita pitcher and began to filter my tap water and was using a reusable bottle to take with me to work each day. Prior to doing this, I would go through at least three bottles of water while at work each day. I usually also carry a bottle with me everywhere I go, so I have purchased different reusable BPA-free bottles to fit in my lunchbox and different bags so that I will always have one with me.

To help others get started using reusable water bottles Brita also began a Filter for Good campaign where you are able to join the campaign and receive coupons towards purchases of Brita products. Sign up today to help reduce bottled water waste.

Filter For Good: Pledge to reduce bottled water waste.